Monday 30 January 2012

agtrakwa@unitednationgh.com emclumpkens@cox.net = Scam

Good day and how are you today? Listen carefully for the information, As courtesy demands let me firstly introduce my self, I am Hon. A Grant Ntrakwa a committee member of the Shedule Officer and head of th fifth committee of United Nations head office, Ghana Commision. There is an inportant information i think that might be of good interest to you. You are to confirm if you are the real owner of this email ID. Already I have your name and details in our file in the office, but somehow I am not comfortable and too sure in disclosing the information because i do not know if I am talking to the right person that is why you need to confirm. So I just want to make sure am communicating with the real owner of this Email ID Whom we also have your other details in our data. If you can proof that you are the owner of this email ID, then I will furnish you with the information that I have for you. By your response, if you can be able to Identify your name and address as we have it in Data here, I will proceed and let you know what news we have for you. I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding your out standing Payment. Other details will be forwarded to you as soon as I am convinced I am communicating with the right person. Special Thanks To You My Good Friend , Respectful Thank You Hon. A Grant Ntrakwa committee member United Nations Ghana Commision

No comments:

Post a Comment