Tuesday 3 January 2012

b_yusi2@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

From Mrs. Beatriz Yusi, PLEASE VERY IMPORTANT REPLY BACK WITH THIS EMAIL(b_yusi2@yahoo.com.ph) My name is Mrs.Beatriz Yusi, The wife of Albert Yusi who was coordinator of Bayan Muna for Misamis Oriental and Chairman of MOFA. He was gunned down and killed in our home in the Philippine on July 20th, 2008. Before my late husband was killed, I inherited from his estate a total sum of ($ 9.5 Million Dollars) Nine Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars Which was made from the last cocoa business import we made together, this money which my late husband put in a metallic trunk box and deposited it in a security and finance company ABROAD. This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. I am contacting you because I want you to help me in retrive this fund to your account for the future of our children.I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this money when you claim it.i made up my mind to give you 15 % of the total money for your help after the money has been transfer to your account.Hopping to hear from you. on email (b_yusi2@yahoo.com.ph) Mrs. Beatriz Yusi.

No comments:

Post a Comment