Saturday 7 January 2012

dkmensah@maktoob.com mensahkmensah11@rediffmail.com = Scam

Dear Future Partner, The sum of US$100million in "cash" was concealed in an Eight (Cool Trunk Boxes and was deposited with a Private Security Company based in the Republic of Ghana by a Top Serving Government Official/2012 Presidential Aspirant (Name Withheld). Base on the Authority confide on me by my Boss, I am contacting you with an offer to stand as the Owner cum Beneficiary of the aforementioned Cash Funds in order to facilitate and expedite the evacuation of the Funds out of the Country without delay. In addition, you will retain 35% of the $100million as part of your benefits for your kind gesture and finally; you are hereby advised to send me your Direct Telephone Numbers for discussion of this Business Deal in full detail. I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Thank you. Yours Respectfully, Mr.Mensah Kofi Mensah

No comments:

Post a Comment