Saturday 7 January 2012

ewnagre@voila.fr = Scam

Hello, compliments of the season, I am Mr Ewele Nagre, manager auditing & accounting from Burkina faso. I got your e-mail address in international directory while searching for oversea contact for this transaction. It's my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($4.2 million USD) into your account. I want you assist me claiming the fund as it will be shared between me and you in the ratio of 60/40. I agreed that 40% of the fund will be for you while 60% will be for me and I want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely legal and risk free. Before we proceed, i would like to know your ability to handle this transaction over there in your country. Please tell me more about the political/economic stability/monetary policy of your country. Update me with below information for easy communication (1) your full name and your country?.......... (2) your phone number?.......... (3) your private email address and fax?.......... Reply to my private email ewnagre@voila.fr Thank you, Have a nice day, Mr Ewele Nagre

No comments:

Post a Comment