Wednesday 11 January 2012

gregthompson1234@hotmail.com = Scam

Hello Dear, Compliments of the season. My name is Mr.Greg Thompson; I am the Head, Internal Affairs of ARB APEX BANK, a financial Institution situated in the Upper East Region of Ghana in West Africa. Our Establishment is a community Oriented Facility that helps the rural area(s) in development and Financial Services. It is my wish to intimate you on a transaction that will be of mutual benefit if we can work together to achieve success. I do not want any form of betrayal or problems but I just hope you can assist me. I will state here that it is with good faith that I write you this letter bearing in mind the nature of its content coming from a person without any referral whatsoever, but please read and digest its content and objectively consider if we can work towards a goal. In 2001, a contract was awarded by the World Health Organization (WHO) to a Foreign Construction company to develop a number of cottage hospitals. The capital meant for this project was deposited in my bank as it was the only financial institution in that locality. With my position, I traded with part of the money in the Stock Market and made a profit of an amount tewenty two million, Eight Hundred & Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($22.850, 000.00). The Initial money I returned to the owners and my profit I deposited in an Escrow call account and I did not declare this fact to my board of directors. I drew up a draft that made the money seem to be held in Trust by my Bank pending the notification of a referee and a beneficiary. I contacted you, to stand as beneficiary of this Account because as a member of the Administrative Board of this Bank, I cannot be associated with this money. I can transfer this money to your Account following the due process regarding international Transfers of this kind. What I ask of you is that can I rely on your trust? Can you hold this money in Trust for me till I arrive in your Country? If you can guarantee this to me then I am ready to give you 25% of the amount. Do please write to me using my personal Email:gregthompson1234@hotmail.com If you do not accept, please forget I contacted you. Best Regards and God bless. Mr.Greg Thompson.

No comments:

Post a Comment