Monday 30 January 2012

hangseng@admin.in.th = Scam

Dear Sir/Madam, VERY CONFIDENTIAL. I am Hasnan Bin Nazi, a senior staff with HANG SENG BANK,HONG KONG; I was the head of investigation over a dormant bank account of a deceased client, one of our foreign customers. While he banked with us, I personally oversaw his documents and other legal obligations as my office demanded being his relationship manager.Unfortunately, himself and his entire family died on Monday the 7th of September 1998 on board Swiss Airline while they were flying from New York to Geneva alongside other passengers.Below are members of the family. Benjamin Jesse James, France Benjamin, Stacey, France Benjamin, Wahkyn, France Benjamin, Whitney Ginger, France http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. Our bank cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased deposits according to the banking laws, most likely, if there are next of kin; they all get an equal share. If there are (mysteriously) no next of kin (claiming or otherwise), the money will be forfeited and transferred into the governments treasury. Having made a very frantic and exhaustive search for any of his family member that would lay claim to this fund; I have decided to take my chance with you. I now seek your permission for us to work together as partners and to present you to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased as I have all the necessary documents and official paper works at my disposal that will facilitate your claim as next of kin to the inheritance of US$24,500,000 (Twenty Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), which would be successfully wired into your designated bank account. I also have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any member of the deceased family to become beneficiary of this fund and I am about to exercise the powers vested upon me by choosing to present you for this claims transfer so that we can both share the proceeds 60% for me and 40% for you the account provider. If you are prepared and interested to participate in this deal, and you are willing to take this life changing risk with me as my foreign partner and account provider then please send me your response as soon as possible so as to enable me begin the process of transferring the money into your bank account to close my investigation on the deceased client. Please send me an email or a fax to confirm your receipt of this mail and your interest to partner with me to move these funds out of Hang Seng Bank as soon as possible. Yours Faithfully, Hasnan Bin Nazi Email: hangseng@admin.in.th

No comments:

Post a Comment