Saturday 21 January 2012

jawadhamid61@hotmail.com = Scam

From.Jawad Hamid Compliments As you read this,don't feel sorry for me,because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday.I am Jawad Hamid a british citizen and a business merchant based in the United Kingdom.I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.I regret that I have not particularly lived my life so well,as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself),but my trade.Though I am very well to do,I was never open handed;I was always hostile to people and regarded them like they never had hopes of becoming as successful as myself.Now I know that there is a lot more to life than just prosperity. I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world,I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.Now that death is eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to immediate and extended family members,as well as a few close friends.I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul.Hence I have decided to support charity work;this is what i want to be remembered for.So far,I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in the Singapore,Algeria and Malaysia.Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those organizations catering for the less privileged in Haiti and Pakistan;they refused and kept my money to themselves.Hence,I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contempt with what I have left for them.The last of my belonging which no one knows of,is the huge deposit of Eight million US dollars that I have in a finance institution,which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations. Please endeavour to reply me via email: jawadhamid61@hotmail.com for your time and devotion,I have set aside a tenth of this for you. God be with you. Jawad Hamid

No comments:

Post a Comment