Wednesday 4 January 2012

jby2222@rediffmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend, Good day, My name Mrs. Jacklyn Brown, I am a widow from the United States Of America but i am based in the UK where i have virtually lived all my entire life here after the death of my beloved husband and two kids, i decided to move to uk to settle down, and i was dealing on Gold and diamond before this sickness struck me, my doctors says i am diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine according to medical experts. Because of this, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms £12.5,000,000.00 Million British Pounds Sterling GBP to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the AFRICA, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, USA, & EUROPE. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money £12.5,000,000.00 Million British Pounds Sterling GBP. which I have there to charity organization and to the less privileged in USA, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, EUROPE. but they refused and kept the money to themselves and trying to kill me. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of £25.5,000,000.00 Million British Pounds Sterling GBP. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less privileged in your region. Send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement. I have set aside 35% for you for your time and patience while 5% for my medical bills and 60% for charity organizations and to the less privileged. If you are willing to help me please reply me here on this email:- jby2222@rediffmail.com Sincerely, Mrs. Jacklyn Brown jby2222@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment