Tuesday 3 January 2012

linda.d.tony@hotmail.com lindadtony20@msn.com = Scam

Greetings From Linda D Tony, How are you doing with your family? I am so sorry if I bother you with my story I came across your contact while searching for an old friend of mine. I'm Mrs Linda D Tony. I has cancer of the breast I lost my husband 28 years ago without a child of mine. I have to sell all my properties left by my husband because the doctors say I have less than 8 months to live. I have deposited the funds of $950,000 Thousand United States Dollars which I sold from my properties and deposit into a Bank. I want you to help me use the funds to help the charity deaf and the motherless babies home before I die. If you are a good and honest person I shall give you the contact of the Bank and also the Deposit Certificate so as to claim my funds before my death. Expecting your urgent response and may God bless you as you carry out my wish. Please reply back to me. Regards, Mrs. Linda D Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment