Wednesday 18 January 2012

mariemesalem@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello Seasons greetings, Let me frist introduce my self I am miss Marieme Salem a young,bueatiful,and intellegent lady.I am interesting in making friendship or partner I am a Liberian but live in senegal. I saw your profile while going through my seach on the internet, I am interested in making friendship to know you more, Maybe we can be friends for now and see what will happen in the nearest future. I will send you my photo and profile if you are willing for us to share contacts. This is my personal email:( mariemesalem@yahoo.com ) Please do write directly to my email so that i can send you few of my photos and tell you more about myself also. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon best wishes with love and care. ur?s Marieme Salem

No comments:

Post a Comment