Tuesday 10 January 2012

mmrdouglas@yahoo.com = Scam

Attention Sir: I am Mr Douglas Mason, the executive Auditor and head of computing department in my bank. This e-mail is strictly confidential and is for your attention only. I am making this venture proposal to you as a reliable person in your country, who can be capable to do this transaction with me. I wish to transfer sum of 20,557,000.00 pounds sterling, which belong to the director and owner of petrochemical service. He died with out a will. Through my investigation, I found out that no body knows about this account. And I’m his personal account manager; I have with me all the files concerning this fund. However, if you can be honest with me,please send me your phone number; so that I will detail you on how we will conclude this transaction in two working days; because all the necessary arrangement has been made. After this transaction must have been achieved, you will be given 35% of the total amount of the money, while 60% will be my share of the total amount and 5% set aside incase of expenses incurred in this transaction. And I want you to understand that this transaction is 100% risky free. I need a strong assurance from you that you will not let me down hence the money is transferred into your account. Your urgent attention to this regards will be highly appreciated. Please reply through my private email{mmrdouglas@yahoo.com} God Bless you. Yours, Mr Douglas Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment