Tuesday 24 January 2012

nenitawilliams69@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Dear Respectful one, My name is Nenita Williams, 24 years from Sierra Leone . I know such letter of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried,However I have decided to contact you by e-mail due to the urgency of this. However, I am compelled to deliver this offer to you, to seek your assistance on a profitable business opportunity that requires a foreign reliable partner for it to succeed. I had been a female Medical student of the Njala University College. But the political crisis in my country had forced me to withdraw for now. Few years ago, My father Dr Michel William Keita and I escaped from our country to Cote d'Ivoire at the heat of the civil war after loosing my mother and two of my senior brothers in the war, being a highly reputable doctor and politician in my country he was a prime target. Fortunately for me , I was in school when the attack took place. But before the death of my father in 19th june 2008,He made it clear to me that he deposited some money in the bank up to the sum of $5.5milliom. which he had earlier confided in me and he told me that the money was for a medical establishment oversees, as stated in his will. In my father's will, he specifically made it clear " THAT I CAN ONLY INHERIT THE MONEY IF IT IS SPECIFICALLY USED FOR THE PURPOSE HE INTENDED FOR IT TO BE USED! And that is to establish a medical institute in a foreign country, with the kind assistance of a foreign medical doctor, or a reliable businessman/woman, clergyman, or philantropist.He wanted me to practice out of my country because of the unpredictable and seroius potitical crises. Accordingly, I intend to invest in your country in the direction that my father had indicated before his death. This is my reason for writing to you. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:- 1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter? 2. Can I completely trust you? 3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account? If you are willing to assist me please indicate your interest and and get back to me as soon as possible.Please if you have any question, I will be too willing to answer it. And kindly treat as confidential! Hoping to hear from you soonest.THIS IS MY E_MAIL,nenitawilliams69@yahoo.com.ph Thanks and best re gards. Nenita Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment