Monday 30 January 2012

one.jimcheng@gmail.com, j1.cheng@rediffmail.com rpsc@dgroup.icimod.org = Scam

Hello, I'm looking for someone that can be prudent and reliable to work with, someone with good understanding to work as Personal Assistant. This position is home-based for 3weeks since am out of the country on a business trip to United Kingdom. I'm a business man and Interior Designer by profession,I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures. I get involved in Investment Networks Canada,Russia,Australia,china,United Kingdom,Germany and United States to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, so this person has to be very close to a computer and with a good telephone skills. My only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes,so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. As my Personal Assistant,your activities amongst other things will include; Primary Responsibilities: * Creating orders * Processing return authorizations for me as needed. * Running personal errands. * supervisions and monitoring. * Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them. * Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away and when needed as I am hard on hearing that is why computer works for me. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities as the case maybe. Basic wage is $1000 Weekly Duties Include : I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point. Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time work from home for now and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. If you are interested kindly get back to me. As I have been checking my files and schedules and would need someone to run some errands for me this week/next week, while I am away. I will have some funds sent to you to complete the errands and would get back to you with more information on that, get back to me with your Contact Details such as: >Full Name : >Address (Include Apt Number if Available): >City: >State: >Zip Code: >Phone Number (H); >Phone Number (M); >Email Address : Once I have received your Personal/Contact details, I will draw my schedule and get back to you with your tasks for this week/next Thank You For your time. Yours Faithfully, Regard, Jimmy Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment