Wednesday 4 January 2012

rose_rajis@hotmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend, I am Mrs Rose Rajis, A Portugal national, i have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members..I write you this proposal in good faith. So kindly check the attached file for more information and follow up the procedure to work with me immediately.Best personal regards,Rose Rajis, Kindest Attention, I am Mrs Rose Rajis, A Portugal national,i have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money. I have a huge cash deposit of ( US$5,000.000.00 ) five Million dollars with a finance House abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out 30% of these funds for your assistance and Effort. Please send me the following details:- [1] Full Names: [2] Contact address: [3] Direct Telephone [4] Date of birth: [5] Occupation: {6} Self Identification. Remember there is no risk involved i promise. Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family. Best personal regards, Rose Rajis

No comments:

Post a Comment