Wednesday 4 January 2012

s.gaddafia@blumail.org = Scam

Dear One I am Miss.Safitu Al Gaddafi the daughter of late Gaddafi, I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available in my account for a possible investment in your country. If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account. I have the sum of US$ 30.5 Thirty Million five hundred thousand dollars in Ecobank here in this country. Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for the details of the project. Best regards, Miss.Safitu Al GaddafiA

No comments:

Post a Comment