Wednesday 4 January 2012

susan_ochai@hotmail.com = Scam

My Dearest One, My name is Miss. Susan Ochai Edward, the only Daughter of late Chief and Mrs. Edward, I am requesting for your assistance in a financial transaction. And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and Real Estate Management or any other business that yelds good profit in your country. I have Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.USD ($8,300,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 20% of the total sum for your assistance. Please it is very important you contact me immediately for further explanation on how we will proceed. Awaiting Ur response . Thanks and remain blessed Miss. Susan Ochai

No comments:

Post a Comment