Friday 13 January 2012

yoshikoishii@lssq.net = Scam

Hello, My Name Is Mrs.Ishii Taro, I am from Japan my father was into Real-estate lease business before he died in 2004. I am contacting you in a view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each other like wise developing a cordial relationship. Myself along With my sister Hid millions of dollars worth of cash in our garage to evade about $27.8 million in inheritance taxes in Japan. I have 2,061,681,295.50 JPY Japan Yen Equivalent to $25,448,300.00 USD United States Dollars, which I intend to use for investment purpose Overseas. This money i secured in a private erected security company safe. Only my lawyer and myself know where this money is kept. Due to the current situation in my country concerning government attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible for us to make use of this money within, thus, we seek your assistance to transfer this money out of Japan. Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, we propose a commission of 21% Twenty One Percent of the total sum to you for the expected service and assistance,If you are interested please reply immediately with your full name and phone number to my private e-mail: yoshikoishii@lssq.net. Please view the bbc news website http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7289581.stm Regards, Mrs. Y. Ishii Taro.

No comments:

Post a Comment